Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Samsung ST66 16 MP Compact Digital Camera - Red Refubished from buyEtail.com




I just bought this camera recently, as a backup camera to use when I don't feel like lugging around my D-SLR. I am amazed by its performance. For such small size, it delivers tremendously.

Pros:
- I picked up the red one. I like that it comes in different colors.
- It is so small and compact that it can fit comfortably and snugly even in the smallest of pockets. I can take it to any place where I want to hang out and cannot carry my D-SLR. It is just like a cellphone.
- Amazing and crisp 16MP picture quality. Smart mode works pretty well recognizing scenes. More so, the numerous scene modes work beautifully. It also has excellent wide angle coverage for landscapes. I am not much of a 'zoom' or 'crop' person, so 5X zoom is pretty neat for me.
- 720p video shoots some very nice quality videos.
- Lot of fun effects in both camera and video modes that you can explore and enjoy.
- Love the panorama mode.
- Battery lasts long enough for an occasion or a day out. I have not counted the shots on a single charge, however I have never run out of battery before I returned home.
- makes an excellent camera for beginners. Very intuitive and has help messages to work your way around different functions.

Cons:
- None so far. I am loving it.
This is an amazing performer and a beautiful looking camera and it is hard to find a camera with similar specs around the same price point. I would suggest to grab one while the deal lasts.

by vikas

No comments:

Post a Comment